Men's, women's, and coed leagues are available. League play begins the first week of August and will last approximately six weeks. All games are played at Sprinker Recreation Center and Heritage Recreation Center. Both single games and doubleheaders will be used.
- League includes 12 games; limited to the first 80 teams
- Fall league team fees:
- $600 / team - includes official fees and six softballs
- Register your team June 12 to July 7,2017. All fees due at time of registration
- Register June 12-23 to receive a $30 discount off league fees
- Teams can register:
- Parks Admin Office in Lakewood, Monday- Friday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Meridian Habitat Park in Puyallup, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- League entry deadline is July 7, 2017, if there is still room available
- Coaches meeting is July 25, 2017
- 6 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. for men's teams - Meridian Habitat Park
- 6:30 p.m. -7 p.m. for women and coed teams - Meridian Habitat Park
- Team rosters due at the coaches meeting
View and print the following fall league information:
Spring / Summer Slowpitch
Men's, women's, coed, and church leagues are available. Games are played at Sprinker Recreation Center and Heritage Recreation Center.
- Register your team February 27 to March 31, 2017. All fees due at time of registration. Register by March 13 and receive a $30 discount off league fees.
- Register online or register at the Parks Department office in Lakewood, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. League fees include a half dozen softballs and USSSA team registration
- Pre-season 2017 tournament is $75 per team. Three games are guaranteed, played specific nights from March 12 to April 28. Umpire fees are $13 per game, in cash on the field to the umpire. Registrations for the pre-season tournament will be accepted February 20-March 3.
- Register online or at the Parks Department Office in Lakewood, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Pre-season 2017 Tournament Application
- Spring/Summer 2017 Schedule and League Fees
- League 2017 Application
- Team Roster Sheet
- Team Roster Addition / Deletion Form
- 2017 Slowpitch Rules
Coaches Meeting is Tuesday, April 18th at Meridian Habitat Park & Community Center (14422 Meridian East, Puyallup WA). Bring your team roster and show up at the following time:
- 6-6:30pm Men's Teams
- 6:30-7pm Women's & Coed Teams
For more information on slowpitch leagues, please contact Pierce County Parks Administration (253) 798-4703 or complete the Comments Form.
For rain out information, please call (253) 798-4178. This line is updated once a day by 4 p.m. For more information on slowpitch leagues, please contact Pierce County Parks Administration (253) 798-4176 or complete the Comments Form.