Fees - Spanaway Park
Daily Boat Launch Fees
Boat Launch Fees
- With a trailer - $10 per launch
- Without a trailer - $6 per launch
- Senior / person with disabilities - $3 per launch
Seasonal Parking & Pass Fees
Seasonal parking fees will be charged May through September each calendar year based upon the following schedule and collected upon entrance to the park:
- May 27-September 4, 2017
- May 13-14
- May 20-21
- September 9-10
- September 16-17
- Disabled veterans are exempt from all park/launch fees with a valid Washington State Parks Veterans Pass. To have a State Parks Veteran Pass application mailed to you, please call (360) 902-8500, (360) 902-8844 or send an email.
Parking - Day Fees:
- Vehicles and motorcycles - $3
- Seniors (62 and older) - $1
- Persons with disabilities - $1
- Disabled American veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Veterans Lifetime Pass
Seasonal Parking/Drive Through Pass
- Vehicles/motorcycles - $30
- This pass is valid at Spanaway Park only. The pass grants one vehicle unlimited entry into Spanaway Park during the current summer season.
Combined Boat Launch / Parking Pass
- Annual season parking / boat launch pass - $100
- Passes are valid for one boat launch per day.
- Passes need to be placed where easily visible in your vehicle or boat.
- Passes are accepted only when parking is available.
- Boat launch passes are available to purchase on a seasonal basis. Passes are for immediate family use and are non-transferable. Family means one or more persons related by blood or marriage (or adoption), living as a single housekeeping unit.
- Passes are used for recreational purposes only, not for personal financial gain.
- Passes may be purchased at the parks ticket booths or at the Lakewood Community Center by calling (253) 798-4177.
Spanaway Boathouse Rental Fees:
- Row Boats - $7 per hour
- Canoes - $10 per hour
- Paddle Boats - $10 per hour
Spanaway Boathouse hours, please call (253)531-0555.
Picnic Shelter Fees