Become More Profitable
Develop a Plan
Every organization hopes to optimize its operations. This can be achieved by lowering costs (new technologies, methods of production, etc.), quickly responding to consumer demand, opening new markets and providing specialized training for your staff, to mention a few methods. There are local, state and federal government agencies and other resources available to help firms analyze their operations and marketing efforts.
- Pierce County Economic Development Department
- Ph: (253) 798-6150
- The Governor's Office for Regulatory Innovation and Assistance (ORIA) provides an online business service center where you'll find tools to help you plan, start, or grow your business in Washington State.
- Washington State
- When your business is up and running, there are certain things you need to do to meet regulatory and tax requirements. These requirements vary based on your business activity, the business size and whether or not you have employees.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Provides a broad range of information about how to better manage your business.
- Business assistance located at Bates Technical College. It is a one-stop location for business information and resources from three agencies:
- Impact Washington (formerly Washington Manufacturing Services) is a non-profit that helps companies improve operations and processes by identifying waste, improving quality, developing sales and marketing plans and preparing for sustainable growth through new product success.
- Sizeup provides three core features that enable business owners to make more intelligent decisions based on how a company compares to its competition.