Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
Water Utility

Drinking Water

The Water Utility does not provide drinking water at this time. You can use the Pierce County Public GIS system to find the company providing water for any county property by clicking here.

If you need detailed instructions on finding your water company, click here.

About the Water Utility
Chambers Creek Properties
When the county purchased the Chambers Creek Properties for expansion of the wastewater treatment plant it included surface and ground water rights.

The Water Utility is currently working on infrastructure projects to provide water to Chambers Creek Properties and is investigating opportunities to provide wholesale water to local retail water companies.


Contact Us
Water Utilities

Environmental Services Building
9850 64th St. W
University Place, WA 98467-107

Ph: (253) 798-4050

Fx: (253) 798-2570

Contact Us
Info Advanced