Go To Search
Click to Home
Find a Department
To construct a single-family house or other structure on a single-family lot, you will need to apply for a permit from Pierce County unless your structure is exempt from a permit - see Exempt from Building Permit.

BuildRes-01_thumb.pngSingle-Family & Duplexes
BuildRes-06_thumb.pngTemporary Housing Unit for Family
BuildRes-03_thumb.pngResidential Remodels & Additions
BuildRes-07_thumb.pngRelocation of Structure
BuildRes-02_thumb.pngManufactured/Mobile Homes
BuildRes-08_thumb.pngRetaining Wall
BuildRes-04_thumb.pngGarage, Carport, or Deck
BuildRes-09_thumb.pngSwimming Pool
BuildRes-05_thumb.pngAccessory Dwelling Unit
 Demolition of StructureDemolition of Structure 

Plumbing and Mechanical

To obtain a permit to install or replace plumbing and mechanical fixtures in a stick built residential structure, please use our online website.