Fantasy Lights Walk
We are celebrating Fantasy Lights 25th anniversary by expanding Fantasy Lights WALK to two great nights and four walking sessions! Walkers will now be able to experience the magic of Fantasy Lights on Saturday, November 23 and Sunday, November 24, an entire weekend of fun. Additional walking sessions from 4:30-6:30 p.m. and 7:00-9:00 p.m. each night will allow you and yours to stroll through the park while enjoying the sights and sounds of the holidays, food trucks, and more!
Fantasy Lights Walk takes you through two miles of animated displays at Spanaway Park in Spanaway, Washington. Walkers of all ages and abilities, including wheelchairs and strollers, are invited to take a sneak, non-motorized preview of Fantasy Lights.
Choose between two time frames on either Saturday, November 23 or Sunday, November 24 to experience the joy of Fantasy Lights up close and personal with friends and family!
Each person attending needs a ticket (except ages 3 and under). Please purchase your tickets in advance, as entry is guaranteed only with a pre-paid ticket.
- $4/person - ONLINE purchases only through Brown Paper Tickets starting September 1, 2019.
- Children ages 3 and under are free
- $5/vehicle - ONLINE purchases only through Brown Paper Tickets starting September 1, 2019.
Only one parking ticket per vehicle, reserve your spot today!
From Sprinker Recreation Center's parking lot all walkers will be guided to Spanaway Park.
Enjoy sweet treats and yummy eats while walking and viewing the spectacular light displays with these great vendors:
Start / Finish
Start and finish the 2.5 miles at Spanaway Park. You can arrive anytime within the purchased walk time period. We will not guarantee your admission if you arrive outside of your purchased time slot.
- Walk only with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs
- No scooters, in-line skates, skateboards or bikes
- Please no dogs, except service dogs who are trained to service your disability while in attendance. We also request that service dogs be clearly marked for this event due to the large crowds and to prevent confusion by other walkers and volunteer staff.
- Bring a flashlight and wear visible clothing
- The event goes on rain or shine, dress for the weather
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- Bring your camera for a memorable holiday picture
- No vendors are allowed without written approval from the Pierce County Parks and Recreation Department