Animal Services

× ALERT: Severe staff shortage in Licensing June through September. Customers visiting after 1 pm can expect 1-2 hour wait times. Passport applicants who are unprepared will be turned away after 4:00 pm. Vehicle and vessel licensing is provided by subagents throughout the county. Customers are strongly encouraged to conduct licensing at one of these locations.
The Pierce County Auditor's Office provides a variety of animal services for unincorporated Pierce County, University Place, Orting, Fife, Wilkeson and the towns of Carbonado and South Prairie.
licensing button.jpg
Animal control button.jpg

Other Areas of the County

For more information about animal services in areas we do not serve, visit Pierce County Pets.

Spay or Neuter Questions?

The Northwest Spay and Neuter Clinic offers a variety of services including low cost procedures and transportation services. For more information visit the Northwest Spay and Neuter Clinic website.