District Boundaries and Maps
This County application allows users to explore a vast array of GIS information compiled by Pierce County. Users can turn layers of information on or off to focus in on specific details related to a specific area or specific parcels in Pierce
County. By accessing political boundaries, users can see a number of districts including cities and towns, school districts, fire districts, etc.
Use Public GIS to:
- Search by address.
- Generate a map with political boundaries using the Political Theme.
- Print a map of a specific area, district, or precinct.
- Download precinct or district data to use in any mapping software.
Public GIS includes a pre-populated Election Theme with district and precinct boundaries.
To access it, Click on the Theme icon in the top right corner.
Choose the Elections Theme from the menu.
- Layers grayed out will be visible by zooming in or out.
- Turn layers on and off by checking the box next to a layer.
- As you zoom in, you will see additional detail.
If you want to print a map of a precinct or district from Public GIS, follow these instructions:
Printing a Map
- Zoom in or out & center your map to the view you would like.
- Click on the print icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Change the layout & format in the print menu to optimize your map, if preferred.
- Change the Map title to name your map.
- Click “print”.
- Once the map link is generated, click the PDF link for the map in the print window.
County Council District Maps
About the 2020 Census
Washington State Redistricting Commission
Public Data Portal (Data is available for download in a variety of formats to use as you choose.)