Relocate to Pierce County
Relocating Your Business to Pierce County?
We can help you do that.Whether you have outgrown your current quarters or are looking to relocate from out of the area or out of state, Pierce County offers excellent options for affordable industrial and commercial properties.
Access a comprehensive search tool to find available commercial and industrial sites and buildings in Pierce County, along with demographics and analytics to inform your site selection process.
Contact the following organizations to assist you in your search:
- Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County (EDB)
- Ph: (253) 383-4726 or Email
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- (800) 275-2522 or Email
Siting a manufacturing facility? Visit the Manufacturing Regulatory Roadmap to learn more about the site review process in Pierce County.
- Aerospace Industry
- Aluminum Smelting Industry
- Biofuel Industry
- Extracting & Timber Manufacturing
- Farming & Agriculture
- Food Processing / Manufacturing Industry
- General Manufacturing
- High Technology Industry
- High Unemployment County / CEZ
- Miscellaneous Incentive Programs
- Renewable Energy / Green Incentives
- Rural County / Community Empowerment Zone (CEZ) Incentives
- Semiconductor Industry
- Warehouse Incentive Programs
guide to relocating your business to Pierce County can be found online or by calling Kevin Clegg at (253) 798-6639.