NEXT COVID-19 Business Info Series Conference Call
Monday, March 23 at 11:00 AM
Pierce County is open for business. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, we’re here to help businesses access the resources and information they need. In partnership with the Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County and the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce, we invite you to join us for a free conference call to share the latest information. You can join by phone or through your computer.
Date/Time: Monday, March 23, 2020; 11:00 AM PDT
- Victoria Woodards, Mayor, City of Tacoma
- Jackie Flowers, Director, Tacoma Public Utilities
- Peter Huffman, Director, Department of Planning & Development Services
- Danielle Larson, Senior Financial Analyst,Tax & License Division, City of Tacoma
- Elly Walkowiak, Assistant Director, Department of Community & Economic Development, City of Tacoma
- Carol Wolfe, Division Manager, Business Services, City of Tacoma
- Linda Womack, Program Director, Minority Business Development Center, City of Tacoma
- Gary Wescott, Economic Development Specialist, Pierce County Economic Development
To join by phone:
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782
ID: 843 841 095
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,843841095# or +13462487799,,843841095#
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adjnUSsGnK
To join using your computer:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 843 841 095
>>>>>>> Missed a Previous Call? Need next call info? Click here. This series of calls will continue each Monday, Wednesday, & Friday as long as there is a need.
>>>>>>> Have supplies to donate or have other ways to aid COVID-19 response? Contact PCEOC@piercecountywa.gov.
COVID-19 Resource Links:
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans are now available for Small Businesses impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here to apply for Disaster Loan Assistance.UPDATE:
Employment Security Department - one week waiting period has been waived to receive unemployment benefits.
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
Washington State Department of Revenue
Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to Gary Wescott at (253) 798-6916.