Save the Date:
Prepare Your Business for Disaster Recovery
April 9, 2019
The Pierce County Economic Development Department, the City of Lakewood Economic Development Department, the Pierce County Emergency Management
Department and the Washington State Emergency Management Division
are hosting a free educational forum:
Learn tips and strategies to prepare your business for disaster recovery:
- Building a "business continuity kit"
- Developing an operations preparation and recovery plan for machinery & equipment
- Personal Preparedness: If your employees aren't ready, your business isn't ready
- Funding sources to help businesses following a disaster
- Insurance and how much of it enhances recovery capability
- Case Study: Alternate Site Selection
There will also be Q&A time at the end of the program.