How do I defer my fees?

The property owner fills out a Request for Deferral Lien form and submits it to a PALS permit technician or a sewer utility technician at the Pierce County Development Center at the Public Services Building (ANNEX) located at 2401 S. 35th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for the deferral program?
2. What fees can be deferred?
3. Can I pay all my fees up front if I prefer?
4. If I defer payment, can I rent my property prior to its sale?
5. How do I defer my fees?
6. Is there a cost to defer fees?
7. Will deferring fees add review time to my building permit application?
8. If Traffic Impact Fee rates go up before I sell my property, do I pay a higher rate?
9. Can someone else sign the lien forms for the owner?
10. Can the owner of an existing developed property request a deferral?