Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request for Refund

  1. Pierce County

    Planning and Public Works
    2401 S. 35th St. #175
    Tacoma WA 98409-7494
    Accounting Section: (253) 798-2619

  2. Request for Refund

    If you are not the applicant on the permit/application listed below, please provide a copy of the cancelled check or a letter from the applicant releasing refund interest.

  3. Authorized To Request Refund

    (check appropriate box)

  4. (if needed)

  5. Thank you for your request.

    You will receive a response from our office. If you have any questions or need to check the status of the request please call us at (253) 798-2619.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.