March 20, 2019
2401 S. 35th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409
Public Hearing - Pierce County Hearing Examiner
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Shoreline Substantial Development Permit / Shoreline Conditional Use Permit / Shoreline Variance: Gordon
Applications: 897686, 897690, 897692, 897693
Applicants: Steven and Melissa Gordon
Planner: Andrew Van Gordon, email@example.com
Request: Applicants propose to:
• construct a new 8-ft. by 60-ft. dock with an 8-ft. by 40-ft. flag;
• attach a boatlift to the dock;
• receive approval of an existing wall within 15 ft. of the Ordinary High Water Mark (OHWM);
• receive approval of an existing firepit/sitting area within 50 ft. of the OHWM; and
• receive approval of an existing sport court within 200 ft. of the OHWM.
The site is in the Rural 10 (R10) zone classification and Conservancy Shoreline Environment, located at 21206 Snag Island Dr. E., Lake Tapps, WA, in Council District #1.